Greg is the only Home Inspector with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering performing home inspections in Sheboygan County. Every home inspector in Wisconsin must be licensed by the State and renewed every two years. Other qualifications can be very unique for each inspector. Make sure to choose the inspector with the most knowledge.
We are a full-time home inspection company. There are many inspectors that only provide home inspections on a part-time schedule. We take your home inspection very seriously since this is all we do. We stay on top of the industry news and are continually are improving our services and continuing our education to give you the very best inspection possible. Be sure to ask the inspector if they are full time or not.
Believe it or not, insurance is not mandatory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector. We carry Errors and Omissions (Professional Liability) Insurance and Business Liability Insurance for your protection. Copies of our insurance certificates will be provided by our carrier upon request. Would you think of hiring a doctor that didn't carry malpractice insurance?
Testimonials are one of the most important aspects to consider when choosing your home inspector. If you are looking for a thorough home inspection rather than a breeze by, then please take a moment to read some of our client's responses. Their words and experience with us directly reflects our ability to do a great job for you.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Tri-State University 1985
- 35+ years Home Improvement experience
- Certified Home Inspector Licensed by the State of Wisconsin (Lic #1955-106)
- Certified Wisconsin Rental Weatherization (DHLR) Inspector
- Certified Federal Housing Authority (FHA) Inspector (H886)
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Technician (CIAQT)
- Voted Best of the Best Home Inspector in Sheboygan County 2011-2012-2013-2014-2017
- Radon Testing using the Continuous Radon Monitoring Equipment
- Mold InspectionsAllergen Inspections
- Bacteria, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) InspectionsLead and Asbestos Awareness
- Professional Errors and Omissions Insured
- Business Liability Insured
- We meet or exceed Wisconsin's Standard of Practice
- We utilize Carbon Monoxide Detection Equipment for Furnace Inspections
- We utilize combustible gas leak detection for your safety (Standard Inspections)
- Passed the National Home Inspector Examination
- Passed NACHI's Online Inspector Examination (Required Annually)
- Passed NACHI's Online Electrical Examination
- Passed NACHI's Online Roofing Examination
- Completed NACHI's Structures Course for Home Inspectors
- We abide by NACHI's Code of Ethics
- We fulfill a minimum of 20 hours of continuing education every year.
- We generate easy-to-understand personalized inspection reports
- We follow the Wisconsin Standards of Practice for Home Inspectors
- We Respond Quickly to our client's needs.
- We Provide Fast, Friendly, and Professional Service
If you still have questions, here's a simple form you can use when you call other inspection companies. Be sure to have all of the facts before you hire your inspector. It is one of the most important decisions you will make.
Continuing Education Certificates
Transcript provided by InterNACHI, the home inspector organization