4-Square Home Inspections is committed to providing the most thorough and comprehensive environmental inspection and testing available; using state of the art assessment procedures and equipment to completely evaluate the environmental air quality of your home or business and identification of environmental conditions which can affect your health.The services provided are efficient, accurate, and completed in a timely and professional manner. Once we have inspected your property, we will provide you with a full report and laboratory findings. If you would like more information or to schedule your test, call 920-451-4646.
Did You Know?
You may be at risk for health problems arising from exposure to mold, allergens, radon, or other environmental hazards that threaten clean air quality. Have you or a family member experienced Allergy like symptoms, asthma type breathing problems?
- Has there been water intrusion in your home / business such as a damp basement, condensation, or a leaking roof?
- Do health problems lessen when away from the property?
- Have you hesitated to have your home or business tested for Radon gas?
We are trained to detect and identify the presence of environmental hazards, and to help locate the cause and origin of the problem so it can be corrected.
- Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States
- Allergic rations can be immediate or occur after multiple exposures over a period of time
- 37 million Americans suffer chronic sinus problems cause by MOLD exposure
- ASBESTOS and LEAD continue to be a problem in many structures
- 1 in 6 people suffer from common ALLERGENS
- Bacteria can cause a wide range of illnesses
- Carbon Monoxide can affect the Cardiovascular and the Central Nervous System
Our training allows us to handle all aspects of an indoor environmental inspections and testing.
- We provide commercial services to schools, office buildings, building management firms, manufacturing facilities, public buildings, and shopping centers
- We provide residential services to Realtors, home buyers, home owners, landlords, banks/lending institutions, insurance companies, physicians and hospitals
- Mold inspections and sampling, including certified laboratory results
- Radon gas testing
- Allergen testing for dust mites, pet dander, cockroach, mice, and other common allergy-causing pests
- VOC testing
- Bacteria testing for sewage backup and flooding problems
- Lead and asbestos awareness
- Carbon Monoxide testing